Personal data protection
Personal information is not collected without your knowledge but voluntarily communicated by you. Personal information is not transferred to third parties. Personal information is not used for unintended purposes. By "personal data", we mean any information collected and recorded in a format that allows you to be personally identified, either directly (eg name) or indirectly (eg phone number) as a natural person. Before sending us this information, we recommend that you read the rest of this document describing our policy in terms of protecting the privacy of our customers.
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?
At various times, we ask you, in your capacity as a client of SARL VM ET FILS, for information about yourself and / or members of your family, such as:
- contact details (for example last name, first name, telephone number, email address, etc.),
- personal information (for example date of birth, nationality, etc.),
- information about your children (for example first name, date of birth, age, etc.),
- your credit card number, (for transaction and reservation purposes): your member number of the SARL VM ET FILS loyalty program or of another partner program,
- your arrival and departure dates,
- your preferences and interests (for example smoking or non-smoking room, preferred floor, type of bedding, type of print media read, sports, cultural interests, etc.),
- your questions / comments, during or following a stay in one of our establishments.
The collection of information about persons under the age of 18 is limited to their name, nationality and date of birth only, which can only be provided to us by an adult. We thank you for ensuring that your children do not transmit any personal data to us without your authorization (especially via the Internet). In the event that such a transmission takes place, you can contact us at one of the addresses indicated in paragraph 7 so that this information is deleted.
We do not knowingly collect sensitive information, such as regarding racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs, union membership, health details or sexual orientation. In addition, depending on applicable local laws, other information could be considered sensitive, including: your credit card number, your hobbies, your personal activities and your hobbies, whether you are a smoker or not, etc.… We may need to collect this information in order to meet your requests or provide you with the appropriate service, such as a specific diet. In this case, depending on the laws in force in certain countries, your prior consent may be requested with regard to the collection of sensitive information.
2. WHEN IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Personal data may be collected on different occasions, including:
- Booking accommodation,
- Registration and payment,
- Requests, complaints and / or disputes,
- Participation in marketing programs or events,
- Registration in loyalty programs,
- Contribution to satisfaction surveys,
- Online contests or games,
- Subscription to newsletters, in order to receive offers and promotions by email,
- Transmission of information from third parties: Tour operators, Travel agencies, GDS reservation systems, others,
- Internet activities: Connection to the SARL VM ET FILS site (IP address, cookies),
- Online collection forms (online reservations, questionnaires, establishment pages on social networks, connection devices such as Facebook Login, etc.).
3. WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES?
We collect your personal data for the purpose of:
1. Fulfill our obligations towards our customers,
2. Manage the reservation of accommodation requests: establishment and conservation of legal documents in accordance with accounting standards,
3. Manage your stay :
- Monitoring of your consumption (telephone, bar, etc.),
- Management of access to accommodation,
- Internal management of a list of clients who behaved inappropriately during their stay (aggression and incivility,
- Non-compliance with the hotel contract, non-compliance with safety rules, theft, damage and vandalism or settlement incidents).
4. Improve our service, including:
- Process your personal data in our customer marketing program, in order to carry out marketing and brand promotion operations and to have a better understanding of your needs and wishes,
- Adapt our products and services to best meet your requests,
- Personalize merchant offers and relational messages for you,
- Inform you of special offers and any new service created by SARL VM ET FILS or one of its partner establishments.
5. Manage our relationship with our customers before, during and after your stay:
- Management of the loyalty program,
- Qualification of the customer database,
- Segmentation operations based on booking history and your customers' travel habits with a view to sending targeted communications,
- Predict and anticipate future behavior,
- Establishment of statistics and commercial scores, and perform reporting,
- Provide context data to the offer push tool when a customer visits the website or when making a reservation,
- Know and manage the preferences of loyal or non-loyal customers,
- Send you newsletters, promotions and tourist or service offers, or offers from SARL VM ET FILS partners or contact you by phone,
- Manage requests to unsubscribe from newsletters, promotions, tourist offers and satisfaction surveys,
- Take into account the right of opposition,
- Search through a dedicated telephone service for the people present in SARL VM ET FILS in the event of serious events impacting the site concerned (natural disasters, attacks, etc.).
6. Carry out cross-checks, analyzes and combinations via a trusted third party of your data collected during the reservation or during your stay, in order to determine your areas of interest, your customer profile and allow us to send you personalized offers.
7. Improve the services of SARL VM ET FILS in particular:
- Carrying out studies and analyzes of questionnaires and customer comments,
- Claims management,
- Make you benefit from the advantages of our loyalty program.
8. Secure and improve your use of the SARL VM ET FILS website, in particular:
- Improved navigation,
- Security implementation and fraud prevention Comply with local laws (eg retention of accounting documents).
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS BY THIRD PARTIES TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We must share your personal data with internal and external recipients, under the following conditions:
1. Within SARL VM ET FILS: in order to provide you with the best service, we may share your personal data and provide access to authorized personnel of our entities, in particular:
- SARL VM ET FILS staff,
- Booking staff using the SARL VM ET FILS booking tools,
- IT services,
- Business partners and marketing services,
- Medical services possibly,
- Legal services possibly.
2. With service providers and partners: your personal data may be transmitted to a third party for the purpose of providing you with services and improving your stay, in particular:
- External service providers: IT subcontractor, international call centers, banks, credit card issuers, external lawyers, routers, printers,
- Business partners: SARL VM ET FILS may, unless you object, enrich your profile by sharing certain information about you with its business partners. In this case, cross-checks, analyzes and combinations via a trusted third party of your data may be carried out. This processing will allow SARL VM ET FILS and its privileged contractual partners to determine your areas of interest, your customer profile and allow us to send you personalized offers.
3. Local Authorities: We may also be required to provide your information to local authorities if this is required by law or as part of an investigation and in accordance with local regulations.
5. DATA SECURITY
SARL VM ET FILS takes the appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal data against unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or even unauthorized disclosure or access. To this end, we have put in place technical measures (such as firewalls) and organizational measures (such as an identifier / password system, physical protection means, etc.). When you provide your credit card information when making your reservation, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology helps secure your transactions.
6. WITNESS FILES (cookies)
Here is a list of cookies we use. We have listed them here so that you have the option of choosing whether you want to allow them or not.
This page is designed to help you better understand these technologies and our use of them on our sites and in connection with our services, applications and tools. Below is a summary of the main things to know about this.
What is a cookie ?
Cookies are small text files (usually made up of letters and numbers) stored in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies allow a website to recognize the browser or device. Like most sites, https://www.bellevue-hotel.fr/ uses technologies, for the most part, through small data files saved on your device that allow us to record certain information when you visit or use our sites, services, applications, messaging systems and tools.
There are several types of cookies:
- Session cookies expire when the browser is closed and allow us to link your actions during that particular session.
- Persistent cookies are stored on your device between browsing sessions and allow us to remember your preferences or actions on multiple sites.
- First-party cookies are issued by the site you are visiting. Third-party cookies are issued by a third-party site separate from the site you are visiting.
What type of cookies do we use?
Cookies can be disabled or deleted using tools available in most browsers. The preferences of each of the browsers you use should be set separately.
Each browser offers different features and options. To change the cookie settings in your browser, go to "options" or "tools" and change the settings.
7. ACCESS AND MODIFICATION
You have the right to access your personal data collected by SARL VM ET FILS and to modify them subject to the applicable legal provisions.
You can also exercise your right to object by writing to the address below.
In case of difficulty relating to the exercise of your rights, contact directly the department in charge of personal data for SARL VM ET FILS by e-mail at email@example.com specifying in the subject "MY PERSONAL INFORMATION" or by writing to the following address:
SARL VM ET FILS
250 CHE DE L'AIRETTE 34340 MARSEILLAN
For the sake of confidentiality and the protection of your personal data, we must identify you in order to respond to your request. For this, you will be asked to attach in support of your request, a copy of an official identity document, such as a driver's license or passport.
If your personal data is not accurate, complete or up to date, please communicate the changes to the addresses indicated above. All requests will be dealt with as soon as possible and in accordance with applicable law.
8. QUESTIONS AND CONTACTS
For any questions concerning the personal data policy within SARL VM ET FILS, please contact the department at the address specified in paragraph 7